On February 16, 2012, FreeMBB.com proudly announced its online Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs. Lean Six Sigma is a step-by-step, management approach that helps companies save time, save money, improve quality, and improve customer satisfaction.
Key features of FreeMBB.com’s online training are:
- Easily affordable, superior, and results-based training at a fraction of the cost of ineffective trainings that cost up to $32K
- Requires no time away from work for extended periods
- Effective, allowing adult learners to immediately apply the Lean Six Sigma tools and implement quick improvements within companies
- Features a step-by-step guidance that expedites project completion times and increases project completion rates
- Contains animated and narrated lessons, with practical activities that cater to all adult-learning styles
- Includes optional discussion forums that facilitate enhanced learning, as learners communicate and learn from each other’s experiences
- Available anytime that is convenient to the learner
FreeMBB.com is wholly-owned by the Johnson advantEDge Institute, which provides educational services for schools, companies, governments, and individuals. FreeMBB.com is led by Dr. Janice M. Johnson. Dr. Johnson is an accomplished business performance expert with more than 15 years of experience. Having led numerous cross-functional and international teams, Dr. Johnson has generated millions in savings in Corporate America. Dr. Johnson has also taught numerous courses in Operations Management, Leadership, Strategic Management, Logistics, Quantitative Research, and Research Methods at leading Universities.